Sunday, March 28, 2010

Survivor's New Album to be titled "Re-Entry"... what a year it's going to be!

I just read that Frankie Sullivan of Survivor has confirmed via Facebook that the title of their new album is "Re-Entry". This is going to be some kind of year, as several of my favorite bands (including some that have been silent as of recently) will be releasing new music, with Survivor and The Outfield topping the list. I'm also looking forward to new stuff from my new BritPop favorites....Keane, The Feeling, and McFly.

Additionally, Survivor will be playing the Mable House Amphitheatre in Mableton, GA in August, and it's only 20 minutes from my house. I will certainly be picking up tickets for me and the wife just as soon as they are available. There are several acts coming to Atlanta that I would love to see this year (Heart, REO Speedwagon, Styx, Bon Jovi, etc), but I have to be selective, as funds for entertainment are not unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment